Bel Silcox BA Hons, APNT, BCMA Reg
Bel is an experienced therapist with over 12 years of bodywork behind her. She work intuitively relying on her remedial experience and incorporates the valuable MFR and some trigger point into her treatments where appropriate. Her passion for MFR and its healing qualities is evident in her work alongside her underlying love of quality therapeutic touch.
For 6 years she taught anatomy and physiology, and was also a tutor on the Complete Bodyworker Diploma course, at the School of Bodywork, assisting in both practical and theorectical aspects of the course.
Bel achieved a distinction for the Complete Bodyworker Diploma, Swedish Massage and the Remedial Massage Diploma. She also holds an Anatomy and Physiology Diploma. These were all awarded by APNT.
Bel has also completed the following courses:
• MFR Foundation and levels 1, 2, and 3 with MFR UK
• Trigger Point for Pain workshop (William Huhn method)
• Manual Lymphatic Drainage
• Dynamic Thai Massage Stretching (School of Bodywork)
• Levels 1, 2 and 3 in Myofascial Release (School of Bodywork)
• Level 1 Reiki
• Hot Stones Therapy (School of Bodywork).
Bel holds a full ITC Level 2 certificate in Emergency First Aid at work.
Bel is fully insured and holds a full membership with the APNT. She is also a member of BCMA.
"I recommend Bel unreservedly because she has the skill, knowledge and understanding to make a difference that lasts."